songs before going
“… For some reason we wrap our identity around what we participate in. Even though we have clearly found out that we each are the captain of our own sovereign ship, we still keep running around their decks and want to know every intricate detail of how their damned matrix tanker operates.
Where’s the cut off point? When is enough enough? …”
“A man’s mind may be likened to a garden, which may be intelligently cultivated or allowed to run wild; but whether cultivated or neglected, it must, and will, bring forth. If no useful seeds are put into it, then an abundance of useless weed seeds will fall therein, and will continue to produce their kind.” — James Allen in As A Man Thinketh.
“… I thought being awake meant “if you aren’t angry, you aren’t paying attention.” But I was wrong.
Then I had a simple epiphany: the best way to better the world around me is to better myself. I was responsible for the content I consumed and how it made me feel. I realized that I was planting the wrong seeds in my mind and they were producing choking weeds. The rage I felt toward the machine dramatically subsided.
As a Man Thinketh was instrumental in shaping this epiphany. Listen to it for free below.
“… The killing will keep happening until we build sufficient immunity to “divide and conquer” and collaborate to bring transparency to the forces financing the killings, including those using our taxpayer dollars to do so.
The specific actions we can each take differ according to our particular place and opportunities. One thing we can all do no matter where we are is to pray. Here is the link to our prayers for 2016 that we published last Christmas.
Other potential actions:
1. Turn off/throw out TVs and corporate media
2. Get to know our local Sheriff and police chief – determine what we can do to support them and support efforts to reduce crime and covert operations in our local areas
3. Turn off all coverage of presidential elections – learn about and support excellent candidates for local office – learn the issues – be active in local elections
4. Get trained and licensed to use and carry a firearm
5. Educate yourself about creating immunity to entrainment and mind control technology
6. Stay coherent – develop strategies to stay coherent when those around you are not
7. Remove from your life people who are easily manipulated and get and stay angry in response to entrainment
8. Pray for your community
9. Communicate with your Congressional and Senate offices that you adamantly oppose gun control and militarization of the police.
10. Lobby your mayor and sheriff to remove federal enforcement funds from your area; stop accepting them and being subjected to the related invasion of local authorities
11. Stop asset forfeiture in your area, including federal adoptions
[Ed.: I’ll give this a try. It’s time for me to get moving, to re-settle, to toss my “game” into a new arena. That alone will change focus, plant news seeds, get me to pay attention to other things, get deeper into writing (Julia Cameron’s “The Right To Write” awaits, as do two already-packed instructional DVD’s on outstanding writing techniques), and the new camera is now much more functionally familiar.
I’m not yet really clear on how ceasing to pay attention to evil, war, degradation, the missions of the illuminated ones, the Khazarians, the globalists, the paedophiles, and the like wil lessen their influence and power.
Part of the tasks that await me include working with and through a substantial library of spiritual writing and finding a good waterfall to sit by. Prose, photography, learning to do other creative things like art, music, and cooking will follow.
We’ll see how that goes. I’ll share the best of it somehow somewhere.
Ta-ta for now.]